Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just a note or two...

1. I don't like Soldja Boy but I can't help but listen when it comes on. I am so torn between my taste in good music and my love for crappy music. CRANK THAT!
2. I'm looking to buy a car. Since my feminine wiles don't always work, I'm dealing with dear ole Bob on this one. Trying to get the best deal without having to show too much skin.
3. I'm up for suggestions on game shows that I should be on. Come on, you know I'd be great on something like that. And no, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila doesn't count.
4. Props to Details Direct for keeping the Berge entertained for 3 years strong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sass, you should be on the Amazing Race. As a matter of fact, take the Berge!! It would be GREAT, if not disastrously awesome tv. I would love every moment.
You would also do pretty well on Jeopardy, you know.