Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Looks Back

Let me take you back to junior high for a few paragraphs. Study hall, eighth grade. I went to a private school so it was not strange for a junior higher to have a class with high schoolers. Let me remind you about my previous post and how shy I was in school, especially junior high.

I was sitting in study hall with my friends around me except some random 11th grade boy was sitting by me. Rumors flew that he was a druggie or a drunk or some other horrible, probably not-true thing. For some reason there was an oscillating fan right by his desk. This joker decides to chew up a peppermint and drool his red, minty spit into the fan which in turn slings onto my cheek. What did I do? Wiped it off and didn't do a damn thing.

If only this had happened to 28 year old Sarah. He would have gotten an earful...I believe in a spit for a spit.

No comments: