Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am not really sure how Ber is expecting this to happen...sorry, Berge.

I totally and unabashedly wish that my family was more ethnic. I love watching movies and tv shows set in Boston or New York with very Italian or Irish families. That fascinates me. It feels like those people have some sort of comraderie that we mutts don't have.

Thus, I declare that my family will henceforth speak with Irish accents or thick New England accents. I will need all last names to be changed to McXXXXXXX or MacXXXXXXX. We will all now be members of the Irish Catholic Church. And our allegiance will be to the Red Sox and all other Boston teams. I want my children to know what it feels like and what I missed. What a crock being a McDonnell has been without the rest of it. I'm going to be talking to Bob and Kay about this very soon.

No comments: