Saturday, October 27, 2007

Well, it finally happened. Berge convinced me to do a duel blog with her. She talked for a year or two about the podcast...we never could really figure out how to make a podcast happen; thus, it never happened. So here we are. Hopefully this will be something interesting for our friends to read.

The reason this could be a great idea is clearly seen everyday. Amber and I iChat throughout the day. I'm convinced that we should have been saving our convos from the get-go. A lot of them are humorous. Often they are fueled by a misunderstanding, mostly on my side, of what Amber means by something.

The first one of these I can remember is when Ber mentioned that she wanted to see the movie Tsetsi. She spelled it as Tootsie. Obviously I decided she was discussing the movie starring Dustin Hoffman as a man dressing up as a woman. It took a while to sort this out...but never fear, we're straight on this now.

I hope you enjoy these posts. I'm sure this will be a lot of fun for the two of us, even if no one reads it. A lot of what we discuss will be pop-culture oriented. Some will be current events, and a lot of it will be non-sense. But take heart, it will always have a little bit of Ber and Sass in each post!

Berge wanted me to post this photo. Peace out!

No comments: