Friday, May 29, 2009

ITS NOT TOO LATE! MAY PLAYLIST

Sorry peeps I have been like the worst blogger ever. Explanation: My Mac is trying to die on me...sincerely the pinwheel of death haunts me :(. I will try to do better and find other places to post from until I get the benjamins to pay for the fixin.

Here is your much awaited list:
Never Gonna Happen - Lily Allen
Jungle Drum - Emiliana Torrini
Ready - Kelly Clarkson
The Frog Prince - Keane
Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
Break Me Out - The Rescues
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Wild Horses - The Sundays
Hello - Schuyler Fisk (I have waited forever for her album but I will say I would only download the songs from this playlist)
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
Who Am I to You - Schuyler Fisk
Lover's Anthem - Paper Route
Where the Road Meets the Sun - Katie Herzig and Matthew Perryman Jones
Turn to Stone - Ingrid Michaelson
Gun for a Tongue - Butterfly Boucher
All the Same to Me - Anya Marina
Two Hearts Are Better Than One - Katie Herzig
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Nothing to Worry About - Peter Bjorn and John
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Geraldine - Glasvegas
Night Vision Binoculars - Passenger
Table for One - Passenger
What's So Bad (About Feeling Good)? - Ben Lee
Wicked Man's Rest - Passenger
Starry Eyed Surprise - Oakenfold
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Lauryn Hill
Heartless (Swinghouse Session) - The Fray
Love Will Never Do (Without You) - Janet Jackson

Ha I just realized how long this list was...ummm maybe use this one if your going on a trip. I concur with Sass download the Paper Route album...well worth it!

No comments: