Sunday, August 23, 2009

JULY...I didn't forget you

Sorry blog world there have been many things taking up my time lately and I keep neglecting you. I would love to promise that things will change, but I just can't. I'm not leaving you just not making promises just yet ;)

here is some musak

Move on Up - Curtis Mayfield
The First Single (You Know Me) - The Format (I'm going to put it out there that this is mine and the Sass's all time fav)
Ruby Blue - Roisin Murphy
Sedated - Mikky Ekko
Chocolate - Snow Patrol
Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars (gets me every time)
Show Me Heaven - Tina Arena
Gravity - Sara Bareilles
I Love You ( I Always Have) - Mikky Ekko (love this one)
No Ordinary Love - The Civil Wars
Shiver - Coldplay
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
You Get What You Give - New Radicals (best line in the song 'we've got the dreamers disease)
Float On - Modest Mouse
What Ever Happened - The Strokes
Airstream Driver - Gomez
Be There - Howie Day
Hold On - KT Tunstall
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
Ten Dead Dogs - Wild Sweet Orange
Little Secrets - Passion Pit (i love this group...love them)
Moth's Wings - Passion Pit

2 comments:

jen clapp said...

I love Ruby Blue...and I think Move on Up has been on most of my playlists ever since the first time I saw Bend it Like Beckham...such a great song!

Ann Catherine said...

We do have the dreamer's disease :)