Thursday, November 15, 2007

Conversations with Denice...

I'm on my way home today and Mom calls.

Me: Hey

Denice: So the Hills...

Me: Yeah

Denice: What did you think

Me: about what

Denice: about Heidi and Lauren

Me: I don't know

Denice: I just don't know I mean did you think what Lauren did was right

Me: (giving in at this point) Well if Heidi found out Spencer did it she should have said something to him

Denice: I don't know know I mean don't you think you would have eventually have forgiven Heidi...I mean thats just not good

Me: Mom you know this isn't real, probably all set up (yes I'm finally admitting that)

Denice: I know but you know we talk about it like its for real

Me: MM HMMM

Denice: Have you heard anything about their relationship?

Me: Who?

Denice: Heidi and Spencer

Me: Nope

Denice: Well I will see you when you get home

Me: OK bye


There you go thats a normal convo with mom.

NEWSFLASH....WE HAVE NOW MADE THE BLOG COMMENT FRIENDLY. SO ANYONE CAN POST. IF YOU POST ANONYMOUSLY INSTEAD OF CREATING AN ACCOUNT WE JUST ASK THAT YOU PUT YOUR NAME. IF ITS TOO MUCH PRESSURE TO BE WITTY (AHEM YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) ITS OKAY I CAN PROBABLY GUESS WHO IT IS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to meet Denice!!