Monday, June 29, 2009

A Grammar Lesson from Mrs. Kay

This was my Facebook status tonight. The rest, as they say, is history.

Sarah McDonnell sometimes I say "getting my hair did" and I don't think twice about it. I need to get out of that habit.

Kay Bilbrey McDonnell at 8:50pm June 29
Yes, you do! Remember to use proper grammar all the time and it won't matter where you are or who you are with, you'll get it right. (Just another thing I'm sure you will thank me for one day!)

Catherine Hartman at 8:51pm June 29
Hahahahahahaha...

Vicki Watson at 8:58pm June 29
Not today Kay!

Drew Francis at 8:58pm June 29
do what you want

Sarah McDonnell at 8:59pm June 29
HAHHA!

Kay Bilbrey McDonnell at 9:00pm June 29
Watch it, you ole ______, Vicki! You know I have to keep that girl in line. ;>)

Sarah McDonnell at 9:21pm June 29
Kay, this is a curse free zone. Keep it clean.

No comments: