Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wierd...

Why do people put fake animals in the back window of their car?? I'm always looking to see if its real. This reminds me of something my friends and I did in high school that in reality was so wierd. We had this plastic rat...it was like the size of a stuffed animal, large. We used to let it ride in different peoples car that were in 'the group' and sometimes we would put it in the back window just to freak people out. It was so gross looking. How wierd were we? And somehow we thought it was cool that we were a part of this elite group that you were only in if you got to carry the rat around in your car for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Ann Catherine said...

I can't quit laughing at this. You're so odd. I would never do that! NEVER!

Amber said...

maybe i should have never admitted to this online...