Friday, June 13, 2008

Alfie is a ladies man



Alfie is the missionaries adopted son from South Africa for those of you that do not know. He's a ham...love him. Well this little girl above is Nondu, and I promise she and Alfie will marry one day. The other day he kissed her on the mouth, not joking and she just kind of looked at him and he said "oops sorry". Ha ha I witnessed their first kiss, Alfman can get away with anything.

Then on the plane ride from Cape Town back to Pretoria one of the flight attendants kept giving Alfie all of this stuff. Then when she made her speech before everyone got off the plane she said over the speaker the boy in row G4 have fun at school tomorrow and be good to your teachers. Isn't that presh. She also said for us to take everything from the plane that was ours unless it was a wallet or ruby's and such. She then asked the women in J5 to leave her boyfriend behind. It was possibly the greatest exiting from the plane speech I've ever heard.

Anyway theres my funny story check my other blog for more info. Love you all

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love it! Thanks for the stories. Miss you Berge.