Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Olympic Dreams

You'll have to forgive me, but I'm a little bitter. Every 2 years, I begin to feel some resentment towards Bob and Kay, aka my parents. I am right now watching the swimming qualifiers and I wish I had done something like that with my life. The only kind of lessons I took in elementary school were piano (7 years) and tennis (3 summers). Perhaps I would have been Kerri Strug (I'm too tall.) Maybe Amanda Beard (nah.) Oh well.

Also, if you haven't watched Wipeout, I'd suggest it. I laughed out loud while I watched it by myself. It you like watching that English dubbed Japanese game show that used to come on SpikeTV, you'll love this. It's not quite as funny, but it is still awesome. It's a mix between Most Extreme Challenge and Nickelodeon Guts. MONEY!

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

loved wipeout. we've watched it twice....

Sarah said...

Okay. So lindsay and I were watching the trials the other night and I told her that I still think I can compete in them. Okay we have 4 years till the next...I mean its not that hard...we just have to do it...its all about the "dedication". I say we go gold in 2012. Do you want to do gymnastics or swimming!?! Oh! High Dive!