Thursday, June 26, 2008

June Playlist

Can I just tell you that this is my favorite playlist I've made? I've listened to it almost too much. I believe that almost all of the songs make me smile as I listen to them. So I've decided to make it a celebrity playlist (because I do have my own reality show) complete with explanations...just like iTunes!

Sing Along - Virginia Coalition

I'm not sure how I found this one. But I LOVE IT!
Madly - Tristan Prettyman
I like her voice. I am hoping she'll tour here soon.
Everybody Knows - Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams = Good
Believe - The Bravery
I turn this one up loud and roll down my windows.
Shout Out Loud - Amos Lee
Haley's ringtone has been this since I moved here. The whole song is good, not just the few lines I knew from that.
Supernatural Superserious - R.E.M.
I remember listening to my brother's REM "Out of Time" tape while unloading the dishwasher. They were good then and are good now.
Sweet & Low - Augustana
The first Augustana cd was great. I am still deliberating getting this one. However, this song brings a grin.
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
So Mraz is great in concert. So Mraz's 2nd cd was not so good. So this Mraz song is great.
Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight
This song reminds me of something but I'm not sure what it is. I like it.
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
I'll admit it...I like Daughtry. At least, I like the songs he's released.
Homecoming - Kanye West
This is a great song. Chris Martin in backup and the egomaniac himself on the lead.
Untamed - Gavin Degraw
Gavin's old and new CDs make me happy. Nothing special, just fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Virginia Coalition is awesome!