Monday, July 14, 2008

Epidemic Again

So the men of Nashville have decided to get vaccinated from the awful pandemic that ran all across this city last summer...shirtphobia. Don't get me wrong, it's not completely erradicated but it seems to be somewhat under control. Don't be afraid to honk or yell or take a picture if you see one out with this disease, it's for their own good.

However, the strange occurance that I believe I blogged about last summer besides shirtphobia 2007 was the random shoes on Old Hickory Boulevard. I've seen 4 or 5 random shoes strewn about on this busy road in the past 2 weeks. Flip flops, oxfords, tennis...you name it OHB has it.

On a much better note, if you haven't heard Paper Route your ears are missing out. I can't stop listening to their two EPs (WHY CAN'T YOU PUT OUT A WHOLE CD OF GOODNESS????) and I think you should run, not walk to iTunes and buy both. Your ears and your friend Sarah will thank you.

(No shirtless men were harmed or injured in the writing of this blog. However, shoeless people may have been. Paid for by Paper Route or one of their fans.)

No comments: