Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July Fries

Southern Girl - Amos Lee
Listen - Amos Lee
Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
Car Crash - Matt Nathanson
Death and All His Friends - Coldplay
Last Name - Carrie Underwood
Try Me - Marc Broussard
Let It Go - Gavin Degraw
Little Bird - The Weepies
Mouthwash - Kate Nash
Life is Short - Butterfly Boucher
Someone LIke You - Safety Suit
The One I Love - David Gray
Sinking Wishes - Matthew Perryman Jones
Charlie Chaplin - Katie Herzig
Justice - Josh Kelley
Don't Make Me A Target - Spoon
Who We Are - Andrew Smith
Long Road to Ruin - Foo Fighters
More Time - Needtobreathe
Beating My Heart - Jon McLaughlin

3 comments:

Ann Catherine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Butterfly Boucher. They are in the Ten out of TN tour along with Katie Herzig.

Jen Clapp said...

I love Matt Nathanson...and I feel like his music is the perfect soundtrack for summer...

Amber said...

come on get higher...sass do you know what this song is about...shame

cat got butterfly boucher from me! people give me props, come on