Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Calling on my Psychic Powers

I predict that the digital tv switch will never happen. The government has decided to postpone the switch until June (barring a presidential veto) because over 6 million people will probably get it together in the next 4 - 5 months. Listen, if I have to see another runner go across my screen, hear another commercial or see another news story about the switchover, well...I won't do anything. But I will internally wish this switch was over already. 

I've done a lot of complaining on the blog lately. I really don't have anything in life to complain about. I've got a great family, fantastic friends, a new job and a Savior who loves me. 

But while I have your attention, I met a person who has a Snuggie and I had to restrain myself. Granted, it was a gift from an older person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you so hateful to the snuggies?

All they want to do is keep people warm.

Is that so wrong?

Are you anti-comfort?