Sunday, February 15, 2009

FEB Playlist...CHECK IT

Falling Apart - Matt Nathanson
Absolute - The Fray
I Came Around - Amie Miriello (LOVE THIS SONG...she used to be in Dirtie Blonde)
Oscar Wilde - Company of Thieves (more of a fan of the sound rather than the words)
Glass of Water - Coldplay (Song of 09 for me...thanks Coldplay)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for - U2
The Fear - Lily Allen
Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
Who Knows? - Natasha Bedingfield
Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson (if this doesn't get you dancing not sure what will)
Sticky-Sweet - Erin McCarley
Charmed life - Joy Williams
Dance Me to the End of Love - The Civil Wars (new project Joy Williams is working on, love it!)
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
Woods - Bon Iver
California - Phantom Planet (because well i have had a strong desire to go there lately)
Somebody Life You - Keith Urban (you know I hate country but this is just fun)
I Wanna Dance with Somebody ( Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston (ohhh took you back...not to mention she's coming back!)
Forever Your Girl - Paula Abdul
How Will I Know - Whitney Houston

No comments: