Friday, April 10, 2009

APRIL PLAYLIST

You Don't Have to Believe Me - Eric Hutchinson
Broken Strings - James Morrison and Nelly Furtado
You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix) - Taylor Swift (this is not me admitting to liking Taylor, but the mix on this is thebomb.com)
Notion - Kings of Leon
Top of the World - The Pussycat Dolls
Show Me What I'm Looking for - Carolina Liar
I Hate This Part - The Pussycat Dolls
I'm Not Over - Carolina Liar
Poker Face - Lady GaGa (you know you love it)
Patience - Nick Lachey
Something New - Tim Brantley
Sober - Kelly Clarkson
Give Myself to You - Train
Come Back to Me - David Cook
Just Dance - Lady GaGa
He Wasn't Man Enough - Toni Braxton
From Where You Are - Lifehouse
Closer to Love - Mat Kearney
Gray - Amie Miriello
Twice - Little Dragon
Thinking of You - Katy Perry
Bang Bang (feat. Adam Levine) - K'naan
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit (I LOVE THIS SONG!)
Someone Like You - SafetySuit
Untouched - The Veronicas
Sober - P!nk

2 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

This is my favorite playlist that you've had in a while. Will you be lugging your fully loaded iPod on our trip down south? My little ones could use a little more Lady Gaga in their lives. Couldn't we all?

Sarah Stephens said...

We'll have to ask Amber if she can play it for us in B'ham as this is her playlist. I'm going to pretend I'm not insulted.