Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I blew it...JUNE PLAYLIST

Big Jumps - Emiliana Torrini
Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
Make Me Believe - Angel Taylor
Run - Amy MacDonald
Skeleton Boy - Friendly Fires
That's Not My Name - the Ting Tings
GO ON - Jack Johnson
Hometown Glory - ADELE
Belief (live) 0 Gavin DeGraw
Last Request - Paolo Nutini
Hotblack - Oceanship
Circles - the Enemy Lovers
Fine China - Andy Davis
Believable Doubt - Andy Davis
Let the Woman - Andy Davis
Stay - SafetySuit
I Love You (I Always Have) - Mikky Ekko
Charmed Life (Olaj Remix) - Joy Williams
Kids - MGMT
We Could Run Away - Needtobreathe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Ting Tings . . . I love em.

Also, you kids need to check out Miike Snow. Pretty cool dudes.

Enjoyed getting to see the both of you at Erin's shower.

Later.

Ann Catherine said...

The last song = my favorite song :)