Thursday, July 23, 2009

Could Paper-hanging be in my future?

This morning around 5:45 I woke up in a panic. Where was my arm? I was laying on my stomach and as I pulled up to look for it, it dragged out from under the pillow. Seriously, not where I thought it was. You know that feeling.

Now my arms and legs fall asleep a good bit, especially in my sleep. However, I thought Ole' Righty was a goner. What was I going to do? I am right-handed! I pitch right-handed...wait, nevermind. I had no feeling in it whatsoever.

So I used the trusty one, Lefty, to shake the dead one back to life. It took a good minute of shaking before it was back to "normal" and even then it wanted to return to its lifeless state multiple times during the day.

So could I become the next great One Armed Paper-Hanger? I hope not.

No comments: