Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Tebow/McDonnell Match Made in Heaven

Maybe you remember the story of Kay taking it up a notch (see here) from a few weeks back. This weekend as she and Bob were visiting their beloved youngest child, she let it slip that she's been talking up my love life to people in high places...namely the head coach of the MSU football team.

After discussing this topic with Haley extensively, we decided that we didn't know if this was a slip or if it was just a slight mention as to affirm my fear that she is still on the job. Either way, here's my question...

Coach Dan Mullen is just precious. He's brought energy and life to my beloved alma mater. He is also the mentor, friend and former coach of a certain Heisman trophy winner...Tim Tebow. HELLO?!?!?! Am I right, ladies?

That's right. While Kay is trying to fix me up with assistant coaches, there is an eligible bachelor just waiting to meet me. (You can sense my sarcasm, right?) Come on, Kay. If you're on this, you've got to shoot for the moon.

Because Bob thinks this whole ordeal is just a ticket boon for you, think of the amazing things you could have with Tim Tebow on the McDonnell team. The sky really is the limit for you (and me.) We're talking Super Bowls, National Championships, The ESPYs...you name it, we're there.

It's too bad you missed your chance. We could have been HUGE!!!!

I love you for trying.

Oh, and he's a Christian! Perf!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Let's talk about this some more.

The biggest problem that I foresee is that he's still in college. So, at least 6 years younger than you.

Nope, just looked it up. He's 22. That's 7 years, Sass. I think it's a no-go.