Monday, October 19, 2009

Where I've Been...

Greetings from 1980s and early 1990s Sarah. Here's what I'm spinning on my tables. Some is old, some is really old. Some is pretty new. All is awesome. Enjoy!

(BTW, I'm ready for some ridicule. I've accepted the random variety of this playlist, but it's what I'm listening to.)

He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia - Reba McEntire

Little Bribes - Death Cab for Cutie

Sometime Around Midnight - The Airborne Toxic Event

All the Right Moves - OneRepublic

Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé

Knocked Up - Kings of Leon

Full Steam - David Gray

Swoon - Imogen Heap

Party In the USA - Miley Cyrus

Electrify - MUTEMATH

Resistance - Muse

Oh No - Andrew Bird

Dance Anthem Of The 80's - Regina Spektor

Fireflies - Owl City

Falling - The Civil Wars

New York to California - Mat Kearney

Glass Of Water - Coldplay

Dance On Our Graves - Paper Route

I'm Coming Over - Ashley Monroe and Trent Dabbs


Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, really? Miley Cyrus? Sigh...I thought you rocked better than that...

Jeromeo Studdard said...

I'm definitley down with George Jones. Miley is a little rediculous. I'm just holding you accountable.

Sarah Stephens said...

I mean, have you heard that Miley song? It's pure pop enjoyment!

Jen Clapp said...

Two things:

1. I do love Party in the USA.
2. I love love LOVE that new Lady Antebellum song! I get it stuck in my head for days!

Great playlist; I might have to borrow it :)