Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Have you heard?

Google Reader is a great way to keep up with all of your blogs. You just put in the address of the blog you want to subscribe to and anytime a new post occurs, you know about it. You have to set up a GMail account but that's not hard and it's free. You can pretty much keep up with any website on here. If there is ever an update, you'll know!

I would encourage each of you to do this. That way if there is ever an update on That's What She Said, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks to Erin Moon for filling me in on this a few months ago. It's pretty awesome. 

4 comments:

Susan P. said...

yep...it's great! I've been using it for months...right on my handy dandy iGoogle homepage :) you can even enter websites like espn.com and realitytvworld.com that feed out stories regularly...

Crystal Garcia said...

i'm a fan of the reader, too!

Erin said...

I like the new marketing schemes for That's What She Said. Free stuff, implementation into everyday life. You are a crafty one.

Haley said...

I love a good Google Reader. Brad introduced me to it and I can't get enough. I read it practically all the way home on Friday. Scary.