Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Chronicles of Nanny

I think I've talked about my Nanny on here before (my moms mom). She's crazy. There is always a story, I get excited every time because its full entertainment and full drama. I will probably start sharing more stories about her because you just can't make this stuff up.

So my aunt Sissa got her a dvd player for Christmas. Sissa sets it up for her, writes the directions down and even offers to type them out but Nanny says no written will do. Well nanny decides to use the dvd player the other day. So she calls my mom, who has never seen the dvd player and is asking her what to do because she can't get it to work. Well Necie can't figure it out so Nanny gets off the phone with her. She then calls Sissa and Sissa is at work so she can't come over. Somehow in the middle of this she deletes my moms number and has to call my dad to get it. Now my dad never answers his phone esp. if Nanny is calling so it takes like 3 tries to get that. So she calls Necie again and of course she can't figure it out. Finally Nanny gets someone that lives around there to come in and help her and it turned out one of the chords was loose. HA. So because Necie and Sissa could not help her she told someone that she was just going to change her will and give it all to the church...WHAT. The funny thing is my Nanny never goes to her church because she is always mad at someone. We're like what church?

That is the latest...I will keep you updated.

No comments: