Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twitting...

Still not inspired to write large chunks of prose so I signed up for Twitter. Ok, that's not the real reason. I want to see what the fuss is all about. I'll be even more honest...I am super nervous that I am not going to be followed by fellow twitterers. I never thought I'd be this anxious to be stalked. It reminds me of my naive early days of Facebook. Ah memories.

If you want to follow me and my awesome adventures that are sure to enlighten, humor and inspire you, check me out at @sarahmc80 (is that how you say it?)

You can't say no to this blurry face, can you?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

So I'm on Twitter, but obviously don't know how to use it. Somehow I can cyber-stalk the likes of Ashton Kutcher and P-Diddy, but can't find you? Hummm. I'm @StaceyUT2001 if you can figure out how to cyber-stalk me instead!

Amber said...

who are you trying to lure with this pic?

Sarah Stephens said...

you, berge...you