Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Playlist

I got some fun suggestions for my playlist that I'm saving for April. So I decided to go old school this month. heeeere you go:

Free Your Mind - En Vogue
No Scrubs - TLC
Poison - Bell Biv DeVoe
Hooked On Your Love - En Vogue
When I Think of You - Janet Jackson
Creep - TLC
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Emotions - Mariah Carey
P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson
He Wasn't Man Enough - Toni Braxton
Heaven Is a Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
We Belong - Pat Benatar
Show Me Heaven - Tina Arena
You Need Me - Mariah Carey
Say What You Want - Texas
Tell Me Something Good - Rufus and Chaka Khan
Make It Happen - Mariah Carey
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
Walking In Memphis - Marc Cohn
Some Like It Hot - The Power Station
Message in a Bottle - The Police
Addicted to Love - Robert Palmer
Best of My Love - The Emotions
Love Touch - Rod Stewart
Two Tickets to Paradise - Eddie Money.....did you really think I would leave this one out
The Motown Song - Rod Stewart and the Temptations
Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money

1 comment:

Ann Catherine said...

I know EXACTLY why you put Belinda on there. I know you!!