Monday, December 14, 2009

And the Dish Ran Away With the Spoon

2009 has been an enlightening year on so many layers. Let's grab a bite to eat sometime and we'll talk about all that's gone on the past 365 days. I think you'll notice one thing during our meal together. I just learned how to hold my utensils correctly.

Like this...
And this...
Luckily, these aren't my hands. Mine aren't nearly as plasticy looking.

I told Bob and Kay that I recently learned this eating technique. They claim they tried to teach me but I just wouldn't do it. I don't believe this but really that's beside the point.

I'M COUTH! I'M FINALLY COUTH!!! (opposite of uncouth.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did try to show you. How do you think your brother learned the correct way? WE TAUGHT HIM, just like we tried to teach you. Now, if I could just get you to set the table correctly...with the fork and napkin on the left of the plate and knife and spoon on the right.

Mama