Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PAM (Ewing) IN SPACE!!!

(imagine the Pigs in Space theme from The Muppet Show)

So Victoria Principal, aka Pam Ewing from "Dallas", is going into space. I've said before and I'll say it again, you can keep space. I love to see pictures taken of space...just don't expect me to take said pictures or see the matter that the pictures show in person. I don't care anything about it.

It seems that space is going to be in our fairly near future, according to Davy Fisher. He mentioned something called a Space Elevator the other day. Granted I kind of spaced (pun intended) out while he was talking about it, I heard something about a really long wire and an elevator and orbit and atmosphere.

I think it's the idea of being so alone that turns me off of space. I had a hard enough time being a foreigner in England and I was surrounded by people all speaking my language. I cannot imagine being in space where you are all alone.

So while all of you conquer Mars, I'll be keeping things real down here on good ol' Mother Earth.

No comments: