Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Wish List for Her

So I decided to pop in for a Christmas special...I'm pretty sure my New Year's resolution should be to blog more geez

Here are a couple of ideas for her for all of you last minute shoppers:

Seriously I die for this boot, so in love

Nine West Chiclet (who named that boot) in Tobacco, purchase here

how cute are these socks peeking out of the boots above

Free People Sweetheart Ruffle Over the Knee Socks, Purchase here

Lucky Brand Hope Necklace, purchase here

I loved this magazine, and you can have it all in a book!

Domino: the book of decorating, purchase here

Seriously I'm obsessed with this jewelry hook...perfect display and it holds everything

Filigree Jewelry Hook, purchase here

This Camera is great for vintage shots and its a mini! (you prob. want to buy the flash that goes with it)

Lomography Diana Mini 35MM Camera, Purchase here

If you want to get your 'old lady style' on and give to a good cause these are perfect

Gold Glitter TOMS, purchase here

Sephora has the holiday harajuku fragrances on sale for $15...I would pick fragrance G (great size for travel)

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies G (.33 OZ), purchase here


Puma Oversized Knit Mits, Purchase here

Who doesn't want frozen hot chocolate?

Serendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot Chocolate Mix (3 pack), Purchase here


Southwest Giftcard, Purchase here

No comments: