Thursday, August 7, 2008

One of these is not like the other...

go to this page and choose Afghanistan for your country...and then tell me who is going to have a hard time on that team in their event.

EDIT: Scratch that title. Two of these are not like the other... (I didn't see the other female. I guess her head wrap blended in with the background. Sometimes the desert throws me off.)

EDIT TAKE TWO: This is an excerpt from one of their profiles: "Ahdyar trains in a loose tracksuit and headscarf, something she says she will not change to compete in the Olympics. 'I am an Afghan and a Muslim girl, and wearing a headscarf is an obligation for Muslim girls,' she said. 'I will not take off my scarf in China when I race because it is symbol of Muslim women.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Um . . . is the answer "All of them"?

Geez.