Monday, August 18, 2008

So you know the 6 degrees game? Well apparently Michael (Phelps. Who did you think I was talking about? Jordan? J. Fox? Dukakis?) is friends with 14 of my Facebook friends. That's only 1 DEGREE!!!! I am so famous.

When shopping at Publix last (post-bow) I saw that Colgate Total was on sale. So I bought 2. Yippee! However, now it feels like I've rubbed a piece of Big Red gum over my teeth. Cinnamon? Really? Who in the world knew they still made cinnamon toothpaste anymore? Didn't that go out with AIM? What is this, 1985 and I'm watching The Price is Right and Close Up is being bid on by a 50-year old housewife from Topeka, Kansas, wearing an "I Want to be a Barker Beauty" homemade t-shirt? I'll survive but maybe I'll just start chewing some Red Hots. Same effect.

I am putting it in writing...Jana Kelley and Sarah McDonnell are discussing becoming world-dominating doubles partners. I'm also deliberating joining the Y. That would be where we dominate. Get ready, Brentwood suburban mothers! It's ON!

5 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

That's right. Watch out all you "Tennis and "Tinis" (remind me to tell you about that one)

I guess we'll have to actually play for a whole hour in order to be ready. I should also admit that I have been sore since the moment we stopped playing. More practice is needed for sure!

Anonymous said...

I go to a really good kickboxing class on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Cool Springs Y ...

Stacey said...

If you see 50+ year old women hitting the court with their perfect makeup, nails and hair, watch out. All they do is lob the ball, hit crazy angles, and grab a late lunch. It's not real tennis. And it drives me freggin' crazy!! Down with the suburban tennis playing housewife!! (Of course, I still aspire to be one myself...someday, my friends, someday...)

molly said...

are they REALLY friends with michael or just "fans"? I just became a fan myself..

Amber said...

this is OOC...i'm blogging this week