Wednesday, August 20, 2008

should i introduce myself

Yes yes I'm back on the internets! I'm still in Africa but BUT I have wireless internet, which is like so weird to have in Africa, but I've got it peeps. I will be back in the states on the 29th, then it is on people thats right I will be blogging again. I have not watched the Olympics, I know its like such a disappointment in my life right now, if I only had a TV. I do agree with Sass tho, those swimmer boyz are hawt, that might have to be our new sport along with the beloved tennis...

Lets see I'm trying to think if there has been anything entertaining happening here lately. Oh wait ha this was funny to me. We went to the grocery the other day and there was a spin class going on under the covered area in front of the store. They were playing the music SO loud, and like at one point they were biking to evanescence...really. The instructor had this crazy bleach blonde hair and this spandex outfit on. I have no clue why they were in front of the grocery but it was awesome. Here is a pic:

No comments: