Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January Playlist

Cath... - Death Cab for Cutie
The Water - Trent Dabbs (i love this one...it might be my song for 09)
Blue Suitcase - Erin McCarley (her album is out...go now to itunes and purchase)
Right As Rain - ADELE
Your New Twin Sized Bed - Death Cab for Cutie
Dark Hotel - K.S. Rhoads
Our Swords - Band of Horses
Closer - Kings of Leon
The Con - Tegan and Sara
Move Along - The All_American Rejects
All We Are - OneRepublic
What Are You Afraid of - West Indian Girl
Love is Waiting - Brooke Fraser
Happy In Love - The Bridges
I Want to Belong to You - Katie Herzig
Young Friend - Brooke Waggoner
Secret Heart - Feist
I Could Be there For You - Eisley
Life is Short - Butterfly Boucher
Don't I Hold You - Wheat (I can't get away from this one)
I'll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz
Lesson Learned (featuring John Mayer) - Alicia Key
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Teenage Love Affair - Alicia Keys
Walking on Broken Glass - Annie Lenox
If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
Two Tickets to Paradise - Eddie Money (Shout out to Cat)
Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
Shine (Live) - David Gray
Rangers - A Fine Frenzy
Bound by Love - Gran Bel Fisher
The Only Night - James Morrison
Always on My Mind - Jon Mclaughlin
Better Than This - Keane

Sorry I got a little carried away on Jan's list

1 comment:

Michael and Jana said...

Move Along and Lesson Learned are two of faves. You know it always makes me feel good when I know what the heck you're talking about on these lists.
See you Saturday.