Sunday, January 25, 2009

My how times have changed...

I confess I'm not doing much of anything these days...sort of bound to the couch, I'm on crutches. While I am watching the Australian Open I figured why not give you a little entertainment while I'm here.

I did some digging and found some gems from back in the day. Let the fun begin...

my childhood dating history...

#1 Jimbo, he played football at huffman ball park and of course I was a cheerleader. This was Homecoming. Ah yes Jimbo was my first love, we were on and off all through elementary school. He lived around the corner from me and our parents were buds. Our parents first met when I was in crap I'm not sure what grade but we were young and Jimbo's mom was picking him up and he said they would give me a ride so whoever was supposed to pick me up that day showed up and I was no where to be found. The rest was history...


Honestly I'm not sure who this one is, bet my mom could tell you. And I think he was an in betweener so we won't say what number he was. I realize we were much younger than Jimbo and I but I think the pic above is when he and I were somewhere in the middle. Needless to say I went back to Jimbo...


#2 Then there was Andrew...who I'm pretty sure I was with to make Jimbo jealous HA.


Oh and heres Andrew again line dancing with me at one of our Football/Cheerleader dances...notice my western wear

I have lost my skillz somewhere...I clearly used to be a playa.

3 comments:

Erin said...

those black jeans are an inspiration to me.

Sarah Stephens said...

see ber, you can flirt outside your car

Amber said...

they were my favs in my country days...sass i think i lost it after 5th grade