Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things I know and Things I don't

Let's begin with things I know:
- I love Bonnie Hunt. I think she is super sweet and just so funny. I can see that her sense of humor (good) might not be everybody's cup of tea. For those people, I feel sorry.
- I'm addicted to WordWarp, a TextTwist twin for the iPhone. Apparently, I'm not the only one because the ads on this game have gone from stupid, text only ads to ones for Hewlett-Packard. I'll also go ahead and admit that I now think of a word with 6 letters and try to figure out how many words I can make out of it. I may need to fast.
- The City is good. I am going to go ahead and say I like it better than I like The Hills. For those of you who know me, you know that means I like The City a whole lot.
- One of my favorite bands, Paper Route, is about to take off. Trust me.
- I'm driving to Jacktown for the weekend after work tomorrow. I know I hate that drive.
- I like the fact that I see snow, even just flurries that don't stick, a good bit in Nashville.

Things I don't know:
- I don't know if I'll keep reading the rest of the Twilight series. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the first 1 and a half books. I'm probably going to finish book 2 this week.
- Can anybody explain why I get hooked on marathons of The Real Housewives of NYC? 
- Why The City is so good. 
- I'm not sure if I'll be going to the Davis Cup in Birmingham (a huge tennis tournament with almost all of my favorite players.) My life is kind of in flux right now.

3 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

Did you see Paper Route last week? I almost went but decided to sleep instead...to prepare for the drive to Austin. Is Haley still going to be in Jackson while you're there?

Michael and Jana said...

Can't say that agree about The City. It hasn't caught me yet. I may need you to come watch an episode with me.

Anonymous said...

Disagreeing with you on this one, Sasstastic. I'm enjoying The City, but I just can't seem to care as much about Olivia, etc. as I do LC and Speidi. I'll keep watching though, don't get me wrong.