Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Specifically for Jana



1. I was on the dance team in junior high. 
2. I am fairly compulsive about things...especially eating things, such as candy. I have to finish it if it's in front of me. 
3. I drove a 2 seater 1984 Honda CRX in high school. The hood had to be tied down because I hit my best friend's car in the mall parking lot. There was a bullethole over the back driver's side wheel. 
4. I hated my middle name until about high school where I really learned to embrace it. 
5. I've been to all but 19 states in the US. I hope to visit all 50. 
6. I have a bucket list that has some awesome things on it. 
7. I type things in my head as I say them. 
8. I count stairs. 
9. I overfed my tadpoles that we had when I was 5. They died. 
10. I had a pet parakeet as a child, a bulldog and apparently some tadpoles. 
11. I scored the highest in the Southeast on the French 4 test in high school. BOOYA! 12. I sort of have a fear of heights. 
13. I am Mac biased. I get angry when I have to use a PC.
14. I am pretty sure my next job is all PC.
15. I actually worked at our church daycare between my junior and senior year in high school. I kept 2 year olds all day.
16. I own two plaid couches that don't match. Thank you slip covers.
17. I love magazines and have subscriptions to quite a few.
18. I have an addiction to music. I have 16.7 days worth on iTunes.
19. I've switched to all diet drinks this year and can barely drink non-diet.
20. I don't buy myself jewelry but like to receive it as gifts.
21. I make to-do lists of simple things so I can mark them off.
22. I secretly want to be a Muppeteer.
23. I won a stamp competition in elementary school by my awesome Eli Whitney stamp.
24. I am no good at Scrabble but desperately want to be.
25. I think people think I am pretty laid back but I'm a flurry of worries inside.

Hey Nick...

2 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

Thank you friend! 25 more reasons to love you.

Hannah said...

I love it that you type in your head! One of my favorite things to know about you.