Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coldplay

I had the privilege of seeing Coldplay in concert about 2 weeks ago. Sorry it takes me a little while to get videos uploaded. I really do not know if another concert will top this one. It was one of those shows where I was so concentrated and excited about the next thing they were going to do that I had no idea what my body was doing ha...I was probably bouncing up and down, I really have no idea. I wish I had gotten it on tape when they sang Viva La Vida, I had to call my friend Court and play it for us because it was kind of the theme song of our summer. It was incredible, Chris Martin could have basically stopped singing because the crowd was singing so loud, I got chills at that point. There wasn't a song that was a let down. If you get a chance to see them pay whatever you can because it was an experience I will never forget. I have some videos below. I'm a little sad tho because when I upload the videos to youtube the quality is not as good. Any suggestions on this bloggers?

Death and All His Friends...for Erin

PS there was a warning sign on the front row because of the lights that flash during this song. They were unbelievably bright, like I'm pretty sure if the front row went blind.

A personal fav. Lovers in Japan...they really pulled out the things in the video that depict Japan, I loved that.


This was when the entire band made their way through the crowd and into the balcony to perform two songs. Literally like a section over from us. People were leaping over seats...it was incredible

No comments: