Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ooooo....that's a dealbreaker.

The other day, someone mentioned a person in a story who had a horrifically bad last name. It's the kind of name that makes you feel sorry for that person because they have to sign their name, introduce themselves, etc.

There are names that I say are deal breakers. These are the names that may hinder a relationship (romantic) with someone because of the terrible sound of the name. Some of these names are: Seaman, Butts (I know some really awesome Butts, but my opinion still is not changed), Choate. You get my drift. 

What are some deal breakers for you? You know you've got them. 

I know, I know...love conquers all. If you are really in love with someone, you won't care. But at the very least it will give you pause. I also know that I shouldn't be turning people down for something as ridiculous as a name. But I don't want to have to keep my own name upon marriage. A deal breaker name may cause this.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Choate? Hmm. I wonder what made you think of that...