Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Thought of the Day While Driving

When I was at school at MSU, there was this kid who would stand on a sidewalk in the main part of campus and wave to people as they walked or drove to class. There was really no reason for this act of friendliness. There was an article about him in our school newspaper and it was sort of cool to be friends with him. I wasn't friends with him but I'm cool enough.

So today I was thinking about random acts of kindness. I am not someone to do something like this. 

I also had a guy in New Orleans tell me it was National Give Someone a Kiss Day and he gave me a peck on the cheek. That's my kind of day!

Random I know. 

3 comments:

Amber said...

flirting in the car is a random act of kindness...

Haley said...

I was friends with him!

Crystal Garcia said...

I totally remember that guy! And I remember that article, too. Here's the link:http://media.www.reflector-online.com/media/storage/paper938/news/2002/04/16/News/Just-Waving-2536079.shtml

I hope I'm not too lame but I worked at the Reflector all through college and knew exactly how to find the link...

Ok, I'm lame. Read it if you want. Or don't.