Thursday, December 18, 2008

Keepin them a Comin

This man always makes me laugh. He's full of entertainment, if I need my day to be brighter I just stop by his office or pass him in the parking lot...He loves Merry Michael, always complimenting her on her outfit or whatev it is for that day. We have two doors in the office that I share with her, one we keep closed by her and the other is open. The one by her always pops open, like every time someone walks by it opens. Well today this man fixed it...I'm telling you if you need something he'll take care of it. We also love him because he always has candy...very good for my budget to not have to walk to the "corner store". You can also always count on him to decorate his office and often times be dressed to match it. I had to take a pic so you could see for yourself. I promise this is something I just walked up on...normal day in the life of this man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we heart the kinzanator... i can just hear "ring my beeeeellllll, ring my bell" being sung all over the office as i read your blog.

mm