Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whew!

Let me catch my breath. I am exhausted from running and jumping on the bandwagon.

Here are my top five lists.

Top 5 Musical Events to See Live
1. Garth Brooks in Central Park
2. Bon Jovi Unplugged
3. Dolly Parton (anywhere)
4. Elton John at Princess Di's Funeral
5. David in the field with his harp...BOOYA

Top 5 Movies to See Premier in Theatres
1. Gone With The Wind
2. Wizard of Oz
3. The Birds
4. The Godfather
5. Snow White

Top 5 Cities to See At Their Apex
1. LA during the big glamorous Hollywood years
2. Eden (DOUBLE BOOYA)
3. Paris in the 20s
4. Pompei before the volcano
5. Atlanta in antebellum times (minus the whole slavery thing)

Top 5 Biblical Events to Witness Live
1. The star over Bethlehem
2. Feeding of 5000+
3. Elijah's showdown
4. Burning Bush
5. John receiving the Revelation

And Andy's list...

Top 5 Historical Figures You Could Spend an Hour With, But You Can’t Say God or Jesus ‘Cause That’s Just Silly . . . I Mean, Let’s Just Assume, If You’re So Inclined, That They Are Number One
1. Vivian Leigh
2. Anne Frank (she was obviously pretty smart and could speak on my level)
3. Abe Lincoln
4. Ben Franklin
5. Jane Austen and Jesus


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several issues, my friend . . .

One, Eden wasn't a city. Duh.

Jesus and Jane Austen? I'm so confused.

Sarah Stephens said...

Well, then what was it?

And I needed to get Jesus in there, even though I talk to Him all the time. Speaking of...He asked about you.

Stacey said...

Those are great. You also need Top 5 Places to Find a Time Machine So You Can Experience All the Other Top 5's...just sayin'