Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WWJPOHC?

I'm glad you asked...Jesus would probably not put many bumper stickers on his car. He might not even own a car if he were walking around in the flesh today. I don't know. Maybe he'd have a California Angels decal (definitely not a Tampa Bay Devil Rays one though.) I am sure that he would not have the bumper sticker I saw on the car in front of me this morning.
(except there was no donkey on it.) Seriously? Do you want someone to already have the idea that you're an idiot when they begin a conversation with you? Listen, driver, if you ever realize that people look at you weird, flip you off, spit on you, etc. maybe you should look at yourself. Perhaps you, my friend, are the jackass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was behind a car the other day that had this bumper sticker:
"I'm speeding because I have to poop"
Swear . . .

Stacey said...

I'm convinced that 85% of people in the world are stupid, like REALLY stupid...and that's on a highly functioning brain day.