Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boogie Nights

At the commencement of our journey to Memphis, Berge and I stopped at Starbucks because she needed a snack. I asked her to get me a Rice Krispie Treat, because I love them.

She is surprised that they have them at Starbucks. We laugh and go on our merry way. As we are driving on I-40, I see something on my finger. It is kind of marshmallowy and white. I put it in my mouth only to spit it out and realize it was a booger.

Was it mine? Was it Berge's? Was it whoever sold it to her? I don't know but I couldn't think about anything else for the next 5 minutes.

Sorry, Berge. If I seemed distant for a few minutes in the car, that was what I was thinking about. I knew you'd be grossed out by it if I told you right then.

4 comments:

Amber said...

NO WAY

Hannah said...

that is the worst thing i've ever heard.

and if it was ber's, HOW did it get on your hand?

Haley said...

Two things:

1. I don't really need to respond, as you are sitting with me right now - knowing that five minutes after I read this, I FINALLY stopped laughing.

2. I bet it was Amber's.

Anonymous said...

wow