Monday, March 31, 2008

Recap time...



"Back to LA"

First of all in response to last week -- Frenchie no go for the ber

I love that MTV is giving the song info. bonus pts guys but I'm not loving that its never the songs that I want to know

I love Whit she's so mature

HA HA they added cubes to Bolthouse while Hiedi was in Colorado yeah right

Spencer reminds me of a blonde Bo Behenna...sorry Bowen

"I hate dating"??? who hates dating

loving the clip in Whit's hair

"your basically making a deal with the devil but the good news is you get a new one(life)" hmmm RUN WHITNEY

"we're both like full on single..yaaay -- I say that every night

Ohhh hey personal trainer

Brody has friends in Paris -- good one Brody

Frankie Frankie Frankie always trying to make it work

awwww Lo

no I don't want Whit to leave

"An Unexpected Friend"

loving the scarf and glasses Lauren

STEPHANIE PRATT ohhh snap

All of these people look stressed Whit RUN RUN

Whitney looks like a deer in headlights

"Everybody wears black" of course they do if their selling their souls to the devil

"We usually stop working at 3 in the morning"...uh no RUN

I swear I saw a rat tale on one of those ladies Whit was doing the fitting with

Feist how I love thee

oh no PRATT incoming

well looky at that apology

GO WHIT

oh snap here comes that paint

I can't handle Hiedi's new look...can't handle it

So I quit smoking oh congratulations -- I say that to my friends all the time

I want to wear the band around my head like shePRATTS

1 comment:

Hannah said...

have you ever heard the way Joel McHale constantly makes fun of Spencer's "creepy, flesh-colored facial hair" on the Soup? hahahahaha....