Tuesday, March 4, 2008

UPDATE...long overdue

Sorry ladies and gents this one is waaay overdue -





I’m just wondering…does Chris March wear the same outfit every show?…loving that Hawaiian shirt

Tim's visit with Christian
"How about that don’t play games…and I’m 21 yrs old" - Christian

Did Christian say love your hair to Rami…rewind yah we still don’t know

I’m going to pack Christian in my suitcase next time I go somewhere

"How are you sweetheart" – Tim to Christian

Christian lives in a box

OMG Christians' kid pics were money

Romantic Gothic…yes

Holy cow that neck piece, she’s not going to be able to see Christian

"Aren't these amazing whats wrong with you" – the feather pants

Does Tim use his glasses or are they just for looks..notice the over the glasses look

Tim's visit with Jillian
I L’d Jillian’s APT…I want to be her friend!

Jillian’s collection was so great…I want her to design a jacket for me

Jillian’s dad was killing me

Clairvoyant…yes

Was Jillian showing some undies in one of those baby pics??

Tim's visit with Rami
Of course Rami had a huge studio

Joan of Arc…interesting

Did Tim just say effen coat?

I’m loving Rami’s collection

Tim's visit with Chris
Oh law human hair on a jacket…No Chris NO

THE HAIR…Chris I’m dieing you’ve got to take it off

“you’ve been living in the monkey house” Tim’s response to the hair

Ha ha I think Tim was nervous about meeting Chris’s friend

I can’t handle all those costumes Chris

Excuse me sir your under arrest for being the best designer on PR….ha ha

Tina Diva – Christian to Jillian

Are Jillian and Christian rooming together???

I mean how cute is Jillian…loved the hat

He was like do you want to brush the dress and I’m like mmmmmmk (me too Christian)

Rami I’m loving the blue jacket

Loved all the head pieces in Rami’s designs

I’ll be blunt about it I HATED Chris’s designs…THAT HAIR AHHHHH

Yes Chris it is creepy

Black chrome safety pins are you serious…that is incredible

I mean Rami I LOVED that blue jacket

YES RAMI!!!

Oh gosh I thought they were going to kiss

Christian’s hair is so flat…wheres the party?



Annnd lets end with Chris’s laugh

No comments: