Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tourney, New Love, and Nut Dust

As we promised a little update from our journey thus far. We arrived here in Memphis last night and crashed! Today has been quite the day of tennis. First of all...all of our favs lost throughout the week so we came with the attitude of discovering new loves and yes I will get to that. We went to 2 mens semi's, 1 mens doubles, womens final and womens doubles final. Phew...long day.

This was my first time to watch a doubles match in person and might I say I am a fan. So we will watch the mens doubles finals tomorrow as well as the mens final. The new love for me this year is Knowles, lives in the Bahamas uh huh. Erin says he looks like Ian Zering (sp?) from the back, hence the blonde curly hair :). He is in his 30's but I mean I will make the exception if I need to. Here is a pic below (I will try to get an action shot tomorrow):


OHHH and I almost forgot Nut Dust, yes thats right I said Nut Dust. Erin's parents Andy and Gwen or Gwandy if you will came to the tournament as well. Andy ate nuts the whole time and kept getting them out of his jacket pocket. So he decided instead of saying crap or something he would say NUT DUST! Or as a defense mechanism he would say I'm going to sprinkle you with my nut dust out of my pocket. Gwandy will now be on all future tennis trips.

Here are a couple of shots from the day



HIP SHOT (the man standing up beside her was her BFF or should i say new boyfriend)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

nut dust. i welcome it into our vocabulary.

Haley said...

Sass. I need the blog that you were talking about at dinner. I know you have it all ready in your head.