Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Starbucks in Memphis = Tennis Boys....

This is the Starbucks that we camped out in last year and saw Tommy Haas. We had no idea at the time that he was a tennis player. In fact I remember Sass saying hey I bet thats a tennis player and me saying mmm hmm. Later on that night we were at a match and out he walks onto the court...annnd we freaked out. He won the tournament last year and I will admit he's attractive. Erin and the Sass are big fans of this guy...I can't betray my Andy. Here's a little preview of what its like to be in Starbucks with Tommy...

3 comments:

Hannah said...

and it begins... :)

Anonymous said...

thank you hannah. I was waiting for your comment...:)

Sarah Stephens said...

the only comments left on this fabulous post should consist of "ooh" and "aah" and maybe a "he's so hot"