Thursday, February 14, 2008

Step away from the draping...



We finally got cable...you know what that means PR UPDATE!!! I have lots of random thoughts so you might have to excuse my formatting this week peeps...heres my recap:

Draping ugghhhh of course Rami loved the Met...I just wanted to say step away from the draping. Chris's giggle makes me laugh really hard...it echoed through the Met. Then when he goes to sleep and Tim has to go wake him up like a 5 year old at nap time...histerical. Of course Sweet P's model was late, poor thing nothing ever goes her way. I love Jillian I mean she's putting her outfit together in a halter dress and hills. I think I connect with her...if I was a designer I would be her. Here we go with Christian quotes of the night:


Christian looking at Chris's design in disdain..."mmm hmm the colors are pretty"

"I'm so fast get over it...everyone in that room should be sewing fast too"


"I'm so over it"


"you tell him Tim" in response to Tim getting the 5 yr. old Chris up from nap time


"and the blouse looks so good on me -- thats all that really matters for me" (I might have misquoted that one but that sounds much better to me...and thats all that really matters right?)


"I know lady don't you worry" talking to Tim

"waking up the day of the runway OMG I have to look amazing...made sure my hair was extra fierce" while flat ironing his hur

"Who didn't hate each other I sure did...every 5 mins. I was wanting to cut somebody"

Annnd my favorite moment of the night Christian winning the challenge and prancing off the stage

Jillian coming in close second did the dirty dancing move (which I so would have done too)

"Rami your also in"...I knew they would do it to me, I knew it

Here is my preview for next week:

"I just have to say if being on project runway didn't turn you gay nothing will" - Tim

3 comments:

Haley said...

I think that out of those four, I'm rooting for Jillian or Christian.

Anonymous said...

Christian! My vote.

Sarah Stephens said...

Jillian!