Sunday, February 3, 2008

King Cake

I've bought the dessert that puts fear in the hearts of dentists and orthodontists everywhere...King Cake.

I'll be honest. I bought it begrudgingly even though it's one of my favorite desserts. I'm not sure if I'll even put the baby in, mostly because people act like you win when you actually get the baby, but really you lose...you have to buy the cake the next year. BOOO!

I also have the fear of biting down on this plastic tooth breaker. That's it, I've decided. NO BABY!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

NO baby!...what have you got against babies...no babies in songs, no babies in cakes?? That the purpose of the king cake!

Haley said...

Haha. Yeah Sass - what's your beef with babies?

Sarah Stephens said...

I HATE BABIES!!!!

Just like Ber hates cops! BOOYA

Anonymous said...

this is ridiculous

Amber said...

yeah sass ridiculous