Saturday, February 23, 2008

He's BAAAACCCK and so are my thoughts.

My personal favorite blogger (no offense, Hicks) is back to his old ways. I'll let you find it on your own.

On another note, I think Chris Farley was so great on SNL.

Extras is a hilarious show. I laugh awkwardly for 28 minutes straight.

I apparently can't make a normal face in photographs taken by my friends.

It is not in the cards for me to eat sushi in Nashville.

Dexter's a good show, but not as good as I hoped. I will still watch the 2nd disc.

I have laughed a lot while alone in the past week. Mostly at a certain childhood picture.

The Berge is a laugh a minute on iChat. Talk to her daily if you don't.

HELLLLOOOOO!!!!


2 comments:

Haley said...

Ha! I was looking at your "People We Like" list and I wondered to myself, "Who is the Pop Culture Guru?"

It's me! Of course it is!

Haley said...

March 24th. I can hardly wait.