Sunday, February 10, 2008

When Would You Live?

If you could live in any period of time, other than our own, when would you choose to live (being at your current age)?

Sarah's answer: World War II

Sarah's explanation: Men seemed to be men. Women seemed to be appreciated for being women. Now granted, I would still love women to have the same rights that we do now (even more than we do now,) however there is something so romantic about this time period.

Sarah's 2nd answer: The Old West

Sarah's 2nd explanation: I would want to be a woman who would sit on top of a piano in a saloon and sing. That'd be cool.

5 comments:

Haley said...

I've always wanted a plantation home. So you know, whatever time period THAT is.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with whatever time period Anne of Green Gables was set in...I want to be Anne...and marry Gilbert...

Anonymous said...

You know what they called those women who sat on top of the piano's and sang, don't you?

1920's for me.

Erin said...

sass wants to be a lady of ill-repute, hales wants to be a possible slave owner, and hannah wants to bootleg during prohibition.

i'll take whenever Jesus was around, sinners.

ok. i am kidding.

i would take WWII as well.

Ann Catherine said...

I want the roaring 20s. Booze, boys, flappers, I'd love it!